Golden Triangle India Tour in 5 days will cover Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. In Agra, visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri and in Jaipur
Tour Destinations :
Delhi – Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur
Sightseeing & Excursions
Old Delhi: Red Fort, Chandni Chaowk and Jama Masjid.
New Delhi: India Gate, President House, Birla temple, Huyamus Tomb and Qutub Minar.
Agra: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri (On the way to Jaipur).
Jaipur: Amber fort, City palace, Birla temple, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal and Jal Mahal.
Activities & Highlights:
1. Rickshaw ride at Olde Delhi.
2. Sunset& Sunrise view of Taj Mahal.
3. Elephant ride at Amber fort.
4. Rajasthani Folk dance with dinner in Jaipur.
Fix Departures schedules: 2017 – 2018
|January||–||7, 14, 21, 28|
|February||–||4, 11, 18, 25|
|March||–||4, 11, 18, 25|
|April||–||1, 8, 15, 22, 29|
|September||2, 16, 30||–|
|October||7, 14, 21||–|
|December||2, 9, 16, 23, 30||–|
FIX GROUP DEPARTURE
TOUR COST ON GROUP JOINING BASIS (Valid Till March 2018 – Except 22Dec, 2017 – 04 Jan, 2018 )
|Per Person cost in USD
GROUP JOINING BASIS
APRIL – SEPTEMBER 2017
OCTOBER – MARCH 2018
|DOUBLE / TWIN SHARING BASIS||USD 400 Per Person||USD 500 Per Person|
|SINGLE SHARING BASIS||USD 560 Per Person||USD 700 Per Person|
Extra night on pro-rata basis in Delhi, Agra OR Jaipur.
Above Cost Includes:
1. 04 Nights hotel accommodation with breakfast and Dinner
2. Transfers: Airport / Hotel / Airport by air conditioned deluxe mini coach with English speaking driver.
3. All sightseeing/ Excursions in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
4. Local English speaking guide during the sightseeing at all the destinations.
5. 01 Time Entrances fee of the monuments during the sightseeing.
6. Rickshaw ride at Old Delhi.
7. Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur.
8. Drinking water bottle in Coach.
9. All applicable taxes.
1. Lunch in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
2. Any domestic, international flights and Trains.
3. Any type of Tipping to driver, guide etc.
4. Any type of personal expanse during the tour.
5. Any points which are not included in inclusion part.
LIST OF THE HOTELS / SIMILAR:
|Destination||HOTEL NAMES||NO OF NIGHTS|
|Delhi||Holiday Inn Mayur Vihar / Crown Plaza
|Agra||Hotel Mansingh palace/ Trident
|Jaipur||Hotel Lemon Tree Premier/ Trident
Arrive at Delhi international airport. Meet and greet by our company representative and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02 DELHI – AGRA (220 KMS/04 HRS)
After take early breakfast, move to sightseeing of Delhi – By rickshaw ride visit red Fort and Jama Masjid from outside. Then move to visit – India Gate President House, Parliament house Huyamus tomb and Qutub Minar.
After lunch at restaurant (on direct payment basis), move to Agra and visit Sunset view of Taj Mahal (Taj Mahal is closed on Friday). Check in the hotel and Night stay in Agra.
Day 03 AGRA – FATEHPUR SIKRI – JAIPUR (245 KMS/ 05 HRS)
Early morning start to visit Sun rise view of Taj Mahal (If Not visited on yesterday). Breakfast at the hotel and check out, visit – Agra fort and move to Pink city Jaipur. On the way visit Fatehpur Sikri (The Ghost City), later move to Jaipur, on arrival check in the hotel and take rest. Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 04 JAIPUR
After breakfast start with Amber fort and enjoy elephant ride also. Later move to sightseeing of Jaipur city – City palace, Jantar Mantar, Birla temple, Hawa Mahal and Jal Mahal. In the evening you can explore colorful market of Jaipur. Dinner with traditional dance in Jaipur hotel, Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 05 JAIPUR – DELHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (250 KMS / 05 HRS)
After breakfast, drive to Indira Gandhi International airport, Delhi. Transport will drop you and go back. This is the last point with us. Hope you have incredible pictures of this tour….!!
Day 05 JAIPUR/AGRA (230km) (Taj Mahal closed on Friday)
Morning drive Jaipur / Agra with an English speaking driver. En-route visit Fatehpur Sikri – known as Ghost City. Continue drive to Agra and visit: Agra Fort and Taj Mahal.
Free time for shopping and night stay in Agra.