Himachal Pradesh has always been on every tourist’s bucket list because of the many destinations to explore. If you are planning a trip to Himachal Pradesh, then here is the complete post-covid travel guide to Himachal Pradesh. Whether we are looking forward to a vital trip or a post-pandemic breakout, one thing that we all understand for sure is that traveling will surely see a change because of covid, and we will require to take some additional cares while visiting throughout the pandemic.
Are your travel plans being canceled this year due to the Covid-19 pandemic outbreak? We are sorry to hear that your travel plans were delayed by the Covid-19 pandemic however, there is hope. Travel restrictions easing in all the states are being lifted. However, it is possible to travel to your favorite destination if you follow certain safety and precautionary guidelines. Himachal Pradesh is a great destination for mountain lovers who are looking to plan a trip with their loved ones. This post-Covid travel guide will help clarify your doubts and help you plan an unforgettable trip.
Himachal Pradesh Advisory and Guidelines Throughout Covid
The Himachal Pradesh government has taken every precaution to make sure that tourists traveling in the state are safe. The State Department of Tourism and Civil Aviation issued the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the opening of tourist units in the state. The following are the Himachal guidelines to tourists as published by the Revenue Department-Disaster Management Cell and Health And And Family Welfare Department.
• You can travel domestically in Himachal Pradesh, from any state of India.
• One must have a negative report when they return to their states.
• All tourists should download the Aarogya Setu mobile app.
Best Time to Visit
Himachal Pradesh is known for its stunning views, Himalayan backdrop and beautiful weather. As per to this post-covid travel guide, Himachal Pradesh’s summer is the best season to visit because it offers the most opportunities for adventure and sightseeing.
The winter season is when you can experience snowfall. It falls between November and February. To ensure a safe trip, make sure you adhere to all Himachal travel rules.
How to Reach
The majority of Himachal Travel limitations have been lifted and tourists are no longer required to present a negative Covid-19 report upon arrival. All tourists who travel to Himachal Pradesh should have the Arogya Setu app downloaded. Here are some more details on how to travel to Himachal Pradesh from your state.
• Domestic flights are now available from Delhi and Chandigarh, Dharamshala, to Kullu Manali, and Shimla in Himachal Pradesh.
• The trains from Pathankot and Punjab to Delhi and Solan to Solan and Una railway stations in Himachal Pradesh can also be used.
• There are two special trains that run from Delhi to Himachal Pradesh, the Jan Shatabdi Express and Jan Shatabdi.
• In Himachal Pradesh, the buses are running with 50% capacity.
Places to Visit in Himachal Pradesh during Covid
Himachal Pradesh, a panoramic state that draws tourists with its natural charm, is a destination that deserves to be at the top of every tourist’s list. The best part about Himachal is its diversity. It offers a unique blend of spirituality, adventure, and nature. There is much to see and do in Himachal Pradesh, from the deserted terrains of Spiti and Lahaul to the lush meadows at Dharamshala.
Manali, Shimla and Kasol are some of the most beautiful places in Himachal Pradesh. You only need to follow the Himachal Pradesh rules regarding tourists.
Things to Do in Himachal Pradesh during Covid
Himachal is a paradise for nature admirer and a great destination for adventure lovers. There are many adventure activities available in Himachal, including trekking, hiking and skiing, as well as camping and ice-skating. Paragliding activities are now available in Himachal Pradesh. Pilots and travelers must follow certain safety guidelines. There are many things to do in Himachal Pradesh, but tourists must adhere to safety guidelines and follow the covid travel instructions to make sure safe journey.
What to Pack
The post-covid Himachal Pradesh travel guide also includes a list of essentials you should bring on your trip to Himachal Pradesh.
• Keep all proof of identity with you while traveling.
• It is essential to bring heavy woolen clothing with you when traveling to Himachal.
• Wear comfortable shoes for outdoor activities like hiking and trekking.
• Keep a few common cold and fever medicines in your bag.
• Always remember to bring extra disposable gloves, sanitizers and masks with you when traveling.
Also watch :- Top Places To Visit In Monsoon In India