Duration: 1 Night/1 Day
Destination: Samode Palace, Jaipur
Price: USD 99 Per Person
Samode Palace is the famous heritage monument located in Jaipur, Rajasthan. This amazing palace is 457 years old. In this Summer Bonanza Tour Package, you can experience the Samode Palace Architecture which is combination of Indian and Mughal styles. Samode Palace was established by the coble feudatory with the inherited title of Maha Saheb or Maha Rawal of the Amber.
- A magnificent example of Indo –Saracenic architecture.
- Lavish and uniquely designed rooms.
- Spa for gentle healing massage.
Samode palace is 40 km away from the central city of Jaipur. This palace is the mixture of modern luxury and traditional grandiosity. Samode palace has beautifully designed rooms which offer the luxury and royal services to their guests. In this palace, the breakfast served under the trees and chirping of birds in the beautiful courtyard. The two restaurants in the palace offer the royal Indian or Asian and European food. Samode Palace includes the spa for massage by the trained therapists. This grand palace is located in the amazing place, and it is the best destination for weddings and celebrations.
- 1 night twin sharing hotels with breakfast and taxes.
- An air-conditioned car with an English speaking tourist driver as per programme.
- Local English speaking tourist guide as per tour package.
- All presently applicable taxes related to hotel and transport.
- Entrance Fees of Monuments.
- Other activities during the tour.
- Cost of Domestic flights within India during the tour.
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Extra expenses such as laundry, drinks, tips, etc.
- Upgrade vehicle – from medium car to Toyota Innova.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- For 24th Dec and 31st Dec nights, Hotels may ask for mandatory Gala Dinner. If so, this will be payable extra.
- Many hotels may ask for supplement cost during the period from 20th Dec – 07th Jan due to the premium season.
- Please ask for more and specific information on Pricing.
- Various Discounts are also available – subject to terms and conditions.