Vistara has taken conveyance of its first Airbus A320neo (new motor choice) at Airbus Headquarters in Toulouse, making it the fourteenth air ship in the carrier’s armada. Aside from the specialized progressions that accompanied the A320neo, Vistara has revealed a few improvements to the item on the air ship, including temperament lighting (first time in India for an Airbus A320 administrator), more happy with seating with another seat base and seat-back outline, milder pads, and an invigorating new look over every one of the three lodge classes. The flying machine likewise transporters the Vistara and Airbus A320neo logos on the underbelly of the air ship, a first for Vistara. The Business Class lodge oozes a rich atmosphere with a fine mix of carrier’s image hues, Aubergine and gold. Elements, for example, more extensive seat backs, milder pads, improved writing pockets and gentler calfskin upholstery guarantee an excellent ordeal locally available.
We endeavour to make your journey hassle-free, starting with numerous options for check-in. However, regardless of how you check-in, please note that check-in will close 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. Customers are also expected to be present at the boarding gate at least 25 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
Web Check-in Terms and Conditions:
- Customers may check-in on our website www.airvistara.com or using our mobile app and they will receive e-Boarding Pass (Web and Mobile Boarding Pass) on their preferred email address.
- Please note that web check-in will close 60 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. Customers are also expected to be present at the boarding gate at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Please read the notes printed on your boarding pass carefully.
- Vistara reserves the right to change the seats for the customers (checked-in using Web Check-in) to occupy Emergency exit seats in order to comply with safety regulations or a change in aircraft configuration.
- It is mandatory to produce a Web Check-in boarding pass for security clearance as well as for boarding. A valid Photo identification (Official Government issued photo identification, Driving license, Election photo identification, Passport), Photo credit card may be requested any time at the airport.
Preparing To Fly:
- At Vistara, your comfort and safety is our priority. You may be a seasoned traveller or flying for the first time but travelling by air entails a few preparations to ensure a pleasant experience.
- You must ensure that you carry the necessary documents. These include tickets, valid photo IDs and other relevant IDs for concessionary fares you may be availing.
- Check-in counters will open 2 hours 30 minutes before departure and close 45 minutes before scheduled departure time for all cabin classes. Give yourself enough time to reach the airport, keeping in mind traffic congestions, inclement weather and other delays.
- Be certain that all your baggage has been tagged and identified. As some airports have more than one terminal, do ensure that you know which terminal you are departing from.
- If you are nauseous due to in-flight turbulence, open the air vents, lie back with the seat in reclining position and relax. Air sickness bags are also provided in the seat pocket in front of you, should you require this.
- You are advised to not experiment with self-medication. In case of early morning flights, avoid a late night with spicy food and alcoholic beverages the previous day.
We offer a number of services for customers who may be in need of special assistance. If you require special assistance, we recommend you keep in mind the following:
- Make your reservation as early as possible to allow us to serve your needs better.
Any requirement for assistance/special needs must be conveyed at least 48 hours prior to travel by contacting our Customer Service Centre on +91 928 922 8888 or +91 995 896 2222. However, we advise you to convey this information as early as possible.
- Let our ground staff and cabin crew know of your requests upon check-in or at the departure gate.
- Check-in at least 2 hours prior to your scheduled departure to ensure a seamless flight experience.
- All fit to fly certificates must be issued by treating physicians in accordance with specific cases.
- Customers who are not self-reliant (capable of taking care of all their physical needs independently in-flight) are required to travel with a ticketed companion for assistance.
Find out everything you must know about taking baggage with you when you fly with us. Improper carriage of baggage can cause a lot of inconvenience. Hence, make sure your baggage is properly packed and tagged. The following tips will be handy –
- Make sure you are aware of your free checked baggage allowance. Any items over your allowance will be charged as excess baggage.
- Don’t pack any valuables in your checked-in baggage.
- Label your bags correctly with your name and address and remove tags and labels left over from previous flights.
- Make sure you know your hand baggage allowance and the latest restrictions on carriage of certain items in your hand baggage.
- Make sure you take medication, important documents, valuable items and cash in your hand baggage.
- Before checking-in please make sure you declare, if you are carrying any arms or explosive substances.
Battery cells in any electrical / electronic items are permissible now & will now not be removed at the security point. Loose battery cells / dry cells carried in the hand baggage are liable to be removed. Please carry such items in checked baggage only.
The name, Vistara, is drawn from the Sanskrit word ‘vistaar’, which means limitless expanse. It reflects our belief that there’s no limit to anything we set out to achieve.
At Vistara, we firmly believe that the best part of the journey is not arriving at the destination, but the journey itself. We aim to push the boundaries of air travel and offer you a truly personalised and seamless flying experience that’s always delivered in an intuitively thoughtful way.