Duration: 4 Nights/5 Days
Destination: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur
Price: USD 310
Golden Triangle India Tour is the best tour for first time visitor to India who want to see the vibrant and diverse culture of India. This Luxury Golden Triangle Tour covers three major cities of India – Delhi, Jaipur and Agra.
In this 5 Days Golden Triangle Tour Package, you can see three different shades of India – British Heritage in Delhi, Mughal Heritage in Agra and Rajputana Royal Heritage in Jaipur.
- Visit the Immortal Taj Mahal
- Elephant Safari at Amber Fort, Jaipur
- Rajasthani Folk Dances live show
Indian Traditional Welcome with Garlands at the Indira Gandhi International Airport (T-3) and transfer to hotel. Night stay in Delhi
Morning drive through India Gate, President House, Parliament House and other Govt. Buildings. Visit with a tourist guide: Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple and Qutab Minar. Afternoon visit with a tourist guide: Red Fort, Jama Masjid (Mosque) and Raj Ghat – cremation place of Mahatma Gandhi.
Night stay in Delhi.
Early aircon superfast AC Train to Agra. Visit Agra Fort and Taj Mahal with a tourist guide. Drive to Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri.
Morning Excursion trip to Amber Fort and enjoy elephant safari. En-route stop to take Photograph of Hawa Mahal, Pink City and Jal Mahal (Water Palace). Afternoon visit City Palace and Royal Observatory. Evening enjoy Rajasthani Folk Dances live show and dinner. Night stay in Jaipur.
Drive from Jaipur to Delhi and drop at Delhi Airport. Or Drop at Jaipur Airport for onward Journey.
High Season (01/10/2021 – 15/04/2022)
Low Season (16/04/2022 – 30/09/2022)
High Season (01/10/2022 – 15/04/2023)
|Tour Cost Per Person||Standard Tour Package|
|High Season||USD 325|
|Low Season||USD 310||High Season||On request basis|
- 4 nights twin sharing hotels with breakfast and taxes.
- An air-conditioned car with an English speaking tourist driver as per programme.
- Local English speaking tourist guide as per tour package.
- Aircon Train from Delhi to Agra
- All presently applicable taxes related to hotel and transport.
- Entrance Fees of Monuments. (€075 / $082)
- Other activities during the tour. (€018 / $020)
- Cost of Domestic flights within India during the tour.
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Extra expenses such as laundry, drinks, tips, etc.
- Upgrade vehicle – from medium car to Toyota Innova. (€32 / $35)
Other Terms and Conditions:
- For 24th Dec and 31st Dec nights, Hotels may ask for mandatory Gala Dinner. If so, this will be payable extra.
- Many hotels may ask for supplement cost during the period from 20th Dec – 07th Jan due to the premium season.
- Please ask for more and specific information on Pricing.
- Various Discounts are also available – subject to terms and conditions.