Duration: 4 Nights/5 Days
Destination: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur
Price: USD 315
5 day golden triangle tour india is the best tour for first time visitor to India who want to see the vibrant and diverse culture of India. This Luxury Golden Triangle Tour covers three major cities of India – Delhi, Jaipur and Agra.
In this golden triangle india tour Package, you can see three different shades of India – British Heritage in Delhi, Mughal Heritage in Agra and Rajputana Royal Heritage in Jaipur.
- Visit the Immortal Taj Mahal
- Elephant Safari at Amber Fort, Jaipur
- Rajasthani Folk Dances live show
Indian Traditional Welcome with Garlands at the Indira Gandhi International Airport (T-3) and transfer to hotel. Night stay in Delhi
Morning drive through India Gate, President House, Parliament House and other Govt. Buildings. Visit with a tourist guide: Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple and Qutub Minar. Afternoon visit with a tourist guide: Red Fort, Jama Masjid (Mosque) and Raj Ghat – cremation place of Mahatma Gandhi.
Night stay in Delhi.
Morning drive to New Delhi train station and board your train to Agra.
Train Time: 0810/0950 Hrs.
Visit: Taj Mahal and Agra fort with tour guide.
After lunch proceed to Jaipur via visit Fatehpur Sikri. On arrival check in the hotel.
Morning Excursion trip to Amber Fort and enjoy elephant safari. En-route stop to take Photograph of Hawa Mahal, Pink City and Jal Mahal (Water Palace). Afternoon visit City Palace and Royal Observatory. Evening enjoy Rajasthani Folk Dances live show and dinner. Night stay in Jaipur.
Breakfast and proceed to Delhi airport to connect your onward flight or drop at Jaipur airport to onward journey.
Low Season (16/04/2022 – 30/09/2022)
High Season (01/10/2022 – 15/04/2023)
Low Season (16/04/2023 – 30/09/2023)
Low Season On request basis
|Tour Cost Per Person||Standard Tour Package|
|Low Season||USD 315|
|High Season||USD 360|
Tour Include & Exclude for 5 days golden triangle tour india
- 4 nights twin sharing hotels with breakfast and taxes.
- An air-conditioned car with an English speaking driver as per programme.
- Local English speaking tourist guide as per tour package.
- Aircon Chair car Train Ticket from Delhi to Agra.
- All presently applicable taxes related to hotel and transport.
- Entrance Fees of Monuments. (€080 / $090)
- Other activities during the tour. (€020 / $025)
- Cost of Domestic flights within India during the tour.
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Extra expenses such as laundry, drinks, tip, etc.
- Upgrade vehicle – from medium car to Toyota Innova. (€35 / $40)
Other Terms and Conditions:
- For 24th Dec and 31st Dec nights, Hotels may ask for mandatory Gala Dinner. If so, this will be payable extra.
- Many hotels may ask for supplement cost during the period from 20th Dec – 07th Jan due to the premium season.
- Please ask for more and specific information on Pricing.
- Various Discounts are also available – subject to terms and conditions.
Important Tags: Golden triangle india tours,golden triangle india itinerary,golden triangle india tourism,north india golden triangle tour,golden triangle indian constitution,golden triangle india itinerary 10 days,5 day tour in india