Golden Triangle India Tour with Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve in 9 days will cover Delhi, Agra, Ranthambhore wildlife and Jaipur. Agra famous for Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri.
Ranthambhore National Park is famous for Tigers and Jaipur is known for Pink City.
Tour Destinations :
Delhi 2 nights / Agra 1 night / Ranthambhore 2 nights / Jaipur 2 nights / Delhi 1 nights
Sunset & sunrise view of Taj Mahal, 2 Jungle Safari in Ranthambhore National Park, Elephant Safari in Amber Fort, Jaipur, Rajasthani Folk Dances live show in Jaipur
Day 01:- Arrive Delhi
Day 02:- DELHI
Day 03:- DELHI – AGRA
Day 04:- AGRA – FATEHPUR SIKRI – RANTHAMBORE TIGER RESERVE
Day 05:- RANTHAMBORE
Day 06:- RANTHAMBORE – JAIPUR
Day 07:- JAIPUR
Day 08:- JAIPUR – DELHI
Day 09:- FLY HOME
Indian Traditional Welcome with Garlands at the Indira Gandhi International Airport (T-3) and transfer to hotel. Night stay in Delhi.
Day 02 DELHI (Red Fort & Lotus Temple closed on Monday)
Today morning drive through India Gate, President House, Parliament House and other Govt. Buildings. Visit with a tourist guide: Humanyun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple and Qutab Minar. Afternoon visit with a tourist guide: Red Fort, Jama Masjid (Mosque) and Raj Ghat – cremation place of Mahatma Gandhi. Night stay in Delhi.
Morning drive to Agra via Yamuna Expressway. Drive Delhi / Agra with an English speaking driver. Afternoon visit Agra Fort and Taj Mahal with a tourist guide. You may stay in Agra Fort till sunset to view Taj Mahal. Free time for shopping and night stay in Agra.
Day 04 AGRA /FATEHPUR SIKRI/RANTHAMBHORE (290 km)
Early morning again visit Taj Mahal at sunrise. Later drive Agra / SawaiMadhopur with an English speaking driver. Check-in hotel in Ranthambhore. Night stay in Ranthambhore.
Day 05 RANTHAMBHONE NATIONAL PARK (Tiger Reserve)
Early morning jungle safari to meet Tiger. Afternoon visit Fort.
Afternoon again visit Ranthambhore National Park. Night stay in Ranthambhore.
Day 06 RANTHAMBHORE/JAIPUR (165 km)
Morning Drive Ranthambhore / Jaipur with an English speaking driver. Check-in Hotel and free time. Afternoon visit City Palace and Royal Observatory. Evening enjoy Rajasthani Folk Dances live show followed by Dinner. Night stay in Jaipur.
Morning Excursion trip to Amber Fort and enjoy elephant safari. En-route stop to take Photogarph of Hawa Mahal, Pink City and Jal Mahal (Water Palace). Afternoon free for shopping in Jaipur. Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 08 JAIPUR/DELHI (230km)
Morning drive Jaipur / Delhi with an English speaking driver.
Arrive Delhi and check-in hotel near Delhi Airport OR City Centre. Evening free for shopping. Night stay in Delhi.
Day 09 DEPART DELHI
Day free for shopping in city Centre. Later transfer to airport to connect flight for home.
** End of 9 Days Golden Triangle India Tour with Tiger **
Tour Cost of “9 Days Golden Triangle India Tour with Tiger”
(Minimum 2 person traveling together)
|TOUR COST PER PERSON||Standard Tour Package||Deluxe Tour Package||Luxury Tour Package|
|Low Season (16/04/18 – 30/09/2018)||EURO 615 / USD 660||EURO 685 / USD 740||EURO 1010 / USD 1080|
|High Season (01/10/18 – 15/04/2019)||EURO 700 / USD 755||EURO 930 / USD 1005||EURO 1330 / USD 1455|
|Low Season (16/04/19 – 30/09/2019)||Contact Us||Contact Us||Contact Us|
Above Tour Price INCLUDES:
1. 8 nights twin sharing hotels with breakfast and taxis.
2. Air conditioned car with an English speaking tourist driver as per programme.
3. Local English speaking tourist guide as per tour package.
4. All presently applicable taxes related to hotel and transport.
Above Tour Price EXCLUDES:
1. Entrance Fees of Monuments. (€085 / $090)
2. Other activities during the tour. (€115 / $124)
Activities are :
- Delhi Cycle Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi.
- Agra Tonga Ride (Horse Cart).
- Ranthambore two times sharing jeep safari in Tiger Reserve including forest guide and forest entrance fee.
- Jaipur Elephent ride at Amber Fort.
3. Cost of Domestic flights within India during the tour.
4. Lunch and Dinner.
5. Extra expenses such as laundry, drinks, tips, etc.
6. Upgrade vehicle – from medium car to Toyota Innova. (€49 / $53)
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. For 24th Dec and 31st Dec nights, Hotels may ask for mandatory Gala Dinner. If so, this will be payable extra.
2. Many hotels may ask for supplement cost during the period from 20th Dec – 07th Jan due to premium season.
3. Please ask for more and specific information on Pricing.
4. Various Discounts are also available – subject to terms and conditions.
Hotel Details : Below or Similar
|City||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels||Luxury Hotels|
|Delhi||Hotel Madhuban||Holiday Inn Mayur Vihar||Hotel Le Meridian|
|Agra||Hotel Siris 18||Hotel Mansingh Palace||Hotel Radisson|
|Ranthambore||Tiger Villa||Ranthambore Regency||Nahargarh|
|Jaipur||Vimal Heritage||Alsisar Haveli||ITC Rajputana|