Duration: 03 Nights / 04 Days
Destination: Delhi – Mathura – Delhi
Price: INR 12,000/-
Holi is the festival of colors; it spread happiness and joy all around. Holi is the favorite festival of Lord Krishna, so Mathura is the place where Holi celebrated with high energy and fun. Holi arrangements start from February and ending in March with a grand holi celebration. In Mathura, every town has its unique way of celebrating Holi.
Note: This Tour is a Fix Departure Group Tour with departure date – 26th March, 2021.
- Holi Celebration at Dwarkadheesh temple
- Holi Celebration at Banke Bihari temple
- Colourful Holi in Dwarkadheesh Temple, Mathura.
- Explore temples of Lord Krishna in Mathura.
On arrival Transfer to Hotel. Check into your hotel. No other services. Night stay.
Early breakfast at the hotel. Later proceed to Mathura. On arrival check in the hotel. Today Holi Celebration at Dwarkadheesh temple, guide will be with you to explain everything. Night stay.
Today again the focus will shift to Banke Bihari temple in the morning as the temple opens its doors to all visitors to come and play Holi with the lord Krishna himself.
In the afternoon (approx 02 pm – 04 pm) colorful Holi (like procession). Later in the evening, it is time for Holika Dahan which means burning of an effigy of Holika, the devil. Night stay.
Today is a big Holi day, the biggest event takes place at the historical Dwarkadheesh Temple in Mathura. On this day, there is a tradition of making and drinking bhang which is an edible preparation of cannabis. We shall come to Vishramghat to catch the process of making bhang by the priests. You may also try a glass yourself. Later proceed to Delhi.
Tour Duration (26th March, 2021 – 29th March, 2021)
|Tour Cost Per Person||Twin Sharing Basis||Triple Sharing Basis||Extra Bed with Breakfast|
|Fix Depature||INR 14,500||INR 12,000||INR 4,000|
- Total 03 Nights Hotels with breakfast.
- Air-conditioned vehicle with driver.
- All transfers and sightseeing.
- 04 Days Guide during Holi sightseeing in Mathura.
- 01 Bottle mineral water during the sightseeing.
- All applicable taxes.
- Entrance Fees of Monuments.
- Cost of Domestic flights within India during the tour.
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Extra expenses such as laundry, drinks, tips, etc.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- This tour is based on group.
- This is the FIX departure tour with departure date – 26th March 2021.
- Till 06 years child will be complimentary.
- Above 06 years till 10 years child will be charge INR 2,500 with breakfast.
- Above 10 years will count as adult and will be charged extra INR 4,000 (Extra bed with breakfast for 03 Nights/04 Days)
- Please ask for more and specific information on Pricing.
- Various Discounts are also available – subject to terms and conditions.
|Delhi||Hotel Metro Heights|
|Mathura||Divinity by Audra Hotel|
Plan your trip for the Festival of Color – Holi . This best Holi Festival Tour Package will take you to the land of Mathura for an amazing Holi experience.