Duration: 03 Nights / 04 Days
Destination: Delhi – Mathura – Delhi
Price: INR 10,499
Holi is the festival of colors; it spread happiness and joy all around. Holi is the favorite festival of Lord Krishna, so Mathura is the place where Holi celebrated with high energy and fun. Holi arrangements start from February and ending in March with a grand holi celebration. In Mathura, every town has its unique way of celebrating Holi.
Note: This Tour is a Fix Departure Group Tour with departure date – 06th March, 2023.
- Holi Celebration at Dwarkadheesh temple
- Holi Celebration at Banke Bihari temple
- Colourful Holi in Dwarkadheesh Temple, Mathura.
- Explore temples of Lord Krishna in Mathura.
Today check-in hotel on your own at 1200 hrs.
Night stay in Delhi.
Early breakfast at the hotel approx. 07:30 hrs drive to Mathura. Check in hotel. Visit Dwarkadhish Temple, Geta Mandir and Free time. Later witness procession”Dola” around 1600-1800 hrs followed by Holika Dahan (burning of effigy of Holika – the devil). Night stay in Mathura.
Today is big day, the biggest event takes place at the historical Dwarkadheesh temple in Mahtura. On this day, there is tradition of making and drinking bhang which is an edible preparation of cannabls. We shall come to Vishramghat to catch the process of Making bhang by the priests. You may also try a glass yourself. Evening (around 15:30 hrs) drive to Vrindavan and visit Bankebihari Temple, Iskon temple and witness Aarti of Holi Yamuna. Return to Hotel for overnight stay in Mathura.
Breakfast and free time. Later drive to Baldev to witness holi played by local people. (A popular event of Holi). Continue drive to Delhi and drop at Janpath, city Center approx. 1700-1800 hrs.
Tour Duration (06th March, 2023 – 09th March, 2023)
|Tour Cost Per Person||Twin Sharing Basis||Triple Sharing Basis||Single Room Supplement|
|Fix Depature||INR 10,499||INR 9,499||INR 3,599|
- 03 Nights accommodation with breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC vehicle.
- 03 Days Guide during Holi sightseeing in Mathura.
- 01 Bottle mineral water during the sightseeing.
- All applicable taxes.
- Lunch & Dinner.
- No Transport and sightseeing in Delhi.
- International or domestic flight tickets.
- Any type Entry fee or activity.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, shopping etc.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
|Delhi||Hotel Metro Heights|
- This tour is based on group.
- This is the FIX departure tour with departure date 06th March 2023.
- Child up to 05 years will be complimentary.
- Child 06 to 09 years will be charged INR 3,200 for breakfast & Transport.
- Child of 10 years and above treated as adult and will extra 7,000 (Extra bed + breakfast for 03N/04D).
- Please ask for more and specific information on Pricing.
- Various Discounts are also available – subject to terms and conditions.
Plan your trip for the Festival of Colour – Holi. This best Holi Festival Tour Package will take you to the land of Mathura for an amazing Holi experience.