Golden Triangle India Tour in 7 days will cover Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. In Agra, visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri and in Jaipur, visit City Palace, Royal Observatory and Amber Fort.
Tour Destinations :
Delhi 2 nights / Agra 1 night / Jaipur 2 nights / Delhi 1 nights
Visit the Immortal Taj Mahal, Elephant Safari, Village Jeep Safari, Rural Train Excursion and Camel Safari
Indian Traditional Welcome with Garlands at the Indira Gandhi International Airport (T-3) and transfer to hotel. Night stay in Delhi.
Day 02 DELHI
It will be Today Morning drive through India Gate, President House, Parliament House and other Govt. Buildings. Visit with a tourist guide: Humanyun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple and Qutab Minar. Afternoon visit with a tourist guide: Red Fort, Jama Masjid (Mosque) and Raj Ghat – cremation place of Mahatma Gandhi.
Night stay in Delhi.
Morning drive to Agra via Yamuna Expressway. Drive Delhi / Agra with an English speaking driver. Afternoon visit Agra Fort and Taj Mahal with a tourist guide. You may stay in Agra Fort till sunset to view Taj Mahal. Free time for shopping and night stay in Agra.
Day 04 AGRA/FATEHPUR SIKRI/JAIPUR (230km)
Early morning again visit Taj Mahal at sunrise. Drive Agra / Jaipur with an English speaking driver. En-route visit at Fatehpur Sikri – known as Ghost City. Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 05 JAIPUR
Morning Excursion trip to Amber Fort and enjoy elephant safari. En-route stop to take Photogarph of Hawa Mahal, Pink City and Jal Mahal (Water Palace). Afternoon visit City Palace and Royal Observatory. Evening enjoy Rajasthani Folk Dances live show and dinner. Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 06 JAIPUR/DELHI (230km)
Morning free time in Jaipur. Later drive Jaipur / Delhi with an English speaking driver.
Arrive Delhi and check-in hotel near Delhi Airport OR City Centre. Evening free for shopping.
Day 07 DEPART DELHI
Day free for shopping in city Centre. Later transfer to airport to connect flight for home.
** End of 7 Days Golden Triangle India Tour **
Tour Cost of “7 Days Golden Triangle India Tour”
(Minimum 2 person traveling together)
|TOUR COST PER PERSON||Standard Tour Package||Deluxe Tour Package||Luxury Tour Package|
|Low Season (16/04/18 – 30/09/2018)||EURO 480 / USD 515||EURO 545 / USD 590||EURO 660 / USD 710|
|High Season (01/10/18 – 15/04/2019)||EURO 550 / USD 580||EURO 765 / USD 825||EURO 935 / USD 1010|
|Low Season (16/04/19 – 30/09/2019)||Contact Us||Contact Us||Contact Us|
1. 6 nights twin sharing hotels with breakfast and taxis.
2. Air conditioned car with an English speaking tourist driver as per programme.
3. Local English speaking tourist guide as per tour package.
4. All presently applicable taxes related to hotel and transport.
1. Entrance Fees of Monuments. (€075 / $082)
2. Other activities during the tour. (€018 / $020)
Activities are :
- Delhi – Cycle Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Agra – Tonga Ride ( Horse Cart)
- Jaipur – Elephant Ride at Amber fort.
3. Cost of Domestic flights within India during the tour.
4. Lunch and Dinner.
5. Extra expenses such as laundry, drinks, tips, etc.
6. Upgrade vehicle – from medium car to Toyota Innova. (€32 / $35)
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. For 24th Dec and 31st Dec nights, Hotels may ask for mandatory Gala Dinner. If so, this will be payable extra.
2. Many hotels may ask for supplement cost during the period from 20th Dec – 07th Jan due to premium season.
3. Please ask for more and specific information on Pricing.
4. Various Discounts are also available – subject to terms and conditions.
Hotel Details : Below or Similar
|City||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels||Luxury Hotels|
|Delhi||Hotel Madhuban||Holiday Inn Mayur Vihar||Hotel Le Meridian|
|Agra||Hotel Siris 18||Hotel Mansingh Palace||Hotel Radisson|
|Jaipur||Vimal Heritage||Alsisar Haveli||ITC Rajputana|