7 Days Golden Triangle Tour India Package
Golden Triangle India Tour Package is the best tour for first time visitor to India who want to see the vibrant and diverse culture of India. This Golden Triangle India Itinerary covers three major cities of India – Delhi, Jaipur and Agra.
In this 7 days Golden Triangle India Tour Package, you can see three different shades of India – British Heritage in Delhi, Mughal Heritage in Agra and Rajputana Royal Heritage in Jaipur.
Tour Destinations :
Delhi 2N/ Agra 1N / Jaipur 2N / Delhi 1N
✓ Visit the Immortal Taj Mahal
✓ Elephant Safari at Amber Fort, Jaipur
✓ Rajasthani Folk Dances live show
Golden Triangle India Itinerary
Day 01 ARRIVE DELHI
Indian Traditional Welcome with Garlands at the Indira Gandhi International Airport (T-3) and transfer to hotel. Night stay in Delhi.
Day 02 DELHI
It will be Today Morning drive through India Gate, President House, Parliament House and other Govt. Buildings. Visit with a tourist guide: Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple and Qutab Minar. Afternoon visit with a tourist guide: Red Fort, Jama Masjid (Mosque) and Raj Ghat – cremation place of Mahatma Gandhi.
Night stay in Delhi.
Morning drive to Agra via Yamuna Expressway. Drive Delhi / Agra with an English speaking driver. Afternoon visit Agra Fort and Taj Mahal with a tourist guide. You may stay in Agra Fort till sunset to view Taj Mahal. Free time for shopping and night stay in Agra.
Day 04 AGRA/FATEHPUR SIKRI/JAIPUR (230km)
Early morning again visit Taj Mahal at sunrise. Drive Agra / Jaipur with an English speaking driver. En-route visit at Fatehpur Sikri – known as Ghost City. Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 05 JAIPUR
Morning Excursion trip to Amber Fort and enjoy elephant safari. En-route stop to take Photograph of Hawa Mahal, Pink City and Jal Mahal (Water Palace). Afternoon visit City Palace and Royal Observatory. Evening enjoy Rajasthani Folk Dances live show and dinner. Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 06 JAIPUR/DELHI (230km)
Morning free time in Jaipur. Later drive Jaipur / Delhi with an English speaking driver.
Arrive Delhi and check-in hotel near Delhi Airport OR City Centre. Evening free for shopping.
Day 07 DEPART DELHI
Day free for shopping in City Centre. Later transfer to airport to connect flight for home.
** End of 7 Days Golden Triangle India Itinerary**
Tour Cost of “7 Days Golden Triangle Tour India Package”
|TOUR COST PER PERSON||Standard Tour Package||Deluxe Tour Package||Luxury Tour Package|
|High Season (01/10/18 – 15/04/2019)||EURO 450 / USD 515||EURO 605 / USD 690||EURO 760 / USD 880|
|Low Season (16/04/19 – 30/09/2019)||EURO 435 / USD 505||EURO 515 / USD 595||EURO 605 / USD 700|
1. 6 nights twin sharing hotels with breakfast and taxes.
2. An air-conditioned car with an English speaking tourist driver as per programme.
3. Local English speaking tourist guide as per tour package.
4. All presently applicable taxes related to hotel and transport.
1. Entrance Fees of Monuments. (€075 / $082)
2. Other activities during the tour. (€018 / $020)
Activities are :
- Delhi – Cycle Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Agra – Tonga Ride ( Horse Cart)
- Jaipur – Elephant Ride at Amber Fort.
3. Cost of Domestic flights within India during the tour.
4. Lunch and Dinner.
5. Extra expenses such as laundry, drinks, tips etc.
6. Upgrade vehicle – from medium car to Toyota Innova. (€32 / $35)
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. For 24th Dec and 31st Dec nights, Hotels may ask for mandatory Gala Dinner. If so, this will be payable extra.
2. Many hotels may ask for supplement cost during the period from 20th Dec – 07th Jan due to the premium season.
3. Please ask for more and specific information on Pricing.
4. Various Discounts are also available – subject to terms and conditions.
Hotel Details: Below or Similar
|City||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels||Luxury Hotels|
|Delhi||Hotel Madhuban||Holiday Inn Mayur Vihar||Hotel Le Meridian|
|Agra||Hotel Siris 18||Hotel Crystal Sarovar||Hotel Radisson|
|Jaipur||Vimal Heritage||Alsisar Haveli||ITC Rajputana|
You may also like :
09 Nights / 10 Days
Boating in Holy Ganges, Varanasi
08 Nights / 09 Days
Jungle Safari in Ranthambhore Park