Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur
Price: EURO 470/ USD 560
Golden Triangle India Tour is the best tour for first time visitor to India who want to see the vibrant and diverse culture of India. This Luxury Golden Triangle Tour covers three major cities of India – Delhi, Jaipur and Agra.
In this 6 Nights 7 Days Golden Triangle Tour Package, you can see three different shades of India – British Heritage in Delhi, Mughal Heritage in Agra and Rajputana Royal Heritage in Jaipur.
- Visit the Immortal Taj Mahal
- Elephant Safari at Amber Fort, Jaipur
- Rajasthani Folk Dances live show
Golden Triangle India Itinerary
A Golden Triangle India itinerary features three of India’s most well-known cities, Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. They are filled with grandeur, glory, and history. The Golden Triangle tour allows you to discover India in a unique way. This route has long been considered the best way to visit India. The Golden Triangle is known for two reasons. On the map, three cities are roughly positioned in an equilateral triangle, with 230 kilometers separating one city from another. Furthermore, Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur are all renowned for their rich histories and cultures, thus truly making them golden.
A trip to the golden triangle is once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Visits to historical sites, shopping, heritage stays, and other attractions are included in this world-class tour. Three iconic cities offer a glimpse of ancient heritage, history, and exciting experiences. Take in amazing architectural specimens and create unforgettable memories while you discover uncountable pleasures. A unique aspect of this Golden Triangle India Itinerary is that this itinerary runs in a triangle of Rajputana, British, and Mughal cultural influence. This tour begins with a guided city tour in Delhi and explores the Mughal dynasty in Agra and Rajput valor in Jaipur before concluding in Delhi. You can discover the great historical monuments of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur with the help of an experienced travel guide who can tell you stories of the bravery of ancient Indian rulers.
Why Golden Triangle India Itinerary trip Best for you ?
There are many tours itinerary available in India, but none of them is better than the Golden Triangle India itinerary. This tour does not require any specific dates as it can be planned for any time on your trip. It covers three major cities of India – Delhi Jaipur and Agra. These are the top most visited cities for tourists who come to India for holidays.
Here are the reasons why the Golden Triangle India Itinerary trip is Best for you :-
1. Breathtaking in size and intricate in detail, the Taj Mahal draws you close to gaze at its beauty. Visitors to the Taj can be seen wandering the grounds for hours
2. Blend into the crowd during a walking tour of a Delhi neighborhood and see the red fort, Jama Masjid Mosque, Chandni Chowk bazaar, spice market, and Raj Ghat.
3. The rural areas of Rajasthan evoke a simpler time, where sand in the desert is all you can see for miles around. In these quieter settings, chances are you’ll get a second to take in your surroundings.
4. Crowning an imposing hilltop in Jaipur, Amber Fort is an extravagant and opulent temple of love. This lavish attraction has been preserved and is one of the most famous sites in the city.
5. Golden Triangle India Itinerary has some of the best royal historical monuments, magnificent architecture, thrilling adventure sports, and exquisite sightseeing options.
Indian Traditional Welcome with Garlands at the Indira Gandhi International Airport (T-3) and transfer to hotel. Night stay in Delhi.
Morning drive through India Gate, President House, Parliament House and other Govt. Buildings. Visit with a tourist guide: Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple and Qutab Minar. Afternoon visit with a tourist guide: Red Fort, Jama Masjid (Mosque) and Raj Ghat – cremation place of Mahatma Gandhi.
Night stay in Delhi.
Morning drive to Agra via Yamuna Expressway. Drive from Delhi to Agra with an English speaking driver. Afternoon visit Agra Fort and Taj Mahal with a tourist guide. You may stay in Agra Fort till sunset to view Taj Mahal. Free time for shopping and night stay in Agra.
Early morning again visit Taj Mahal at sunrise. Drive from Agra to Jaipur with an English speaking driver. En-route visit at Fatehpur Sikri – known as Ghost City. Night stay in Jaipur.
Morning Excursion trip to Amber Fort and enjoy elephant safari. En-route stop to take Photograph of Hawa Mahal, Pink City and Jal Mahal (Water Palace). Afternoon visit City Palace and Royal Observatory. Evening enjoy Rajasthani Folk Dances live show and dinner. Night stay in Jaipur.
Morning free time in Jaipur. Later drive from Jaipur to Delhi with an English speaking driver.
Arrive Delhi and check-in hotel near Delhi Airport or City Centre. Evening free for shopping.
Day free for shopping in City Centre. Later transfer to airport to connect flight for home.
High Season (01/10/2021 – 15/04/2022)
Low Season (16/04/2022 – 30/09/2022)
High Season (01/10/2022 – 15/04/2023)
|Tour Cost Per Person||Standard Tour Package||Deluxe Tour Package||Luxury Tour Package|
|High Season||EURO 500/ USD 600||EURO 655 / USD 745||EURO 825 / USD 950|
|Low Season||EURO 470/ USD 560||EURO 600 / USD 650||EURO 665/ USD 755|
|High Season||On request basis.||On request basis.||On request basis.|
- 6 nights twin sharing hotels with breakfast and taxes.
- An air-conditioned car with an English speaking tourist driver as per programme.
- Local English speaking tourist guide as per tour package.
- All presently applicable taxes related to hotel and transport.
- Entrance Fees of Monuments. (€075 / $082)
- Other activities during the tour. (€018 / $020)
- Cost of Domestic flights within India during the tour.
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Extra expenses such as laundry, drinks, tips etc.
- Upgrade vehicle – from medium car to Toyota Innova. (€32 / $35)
Other Terms and Conditions:
- For 24th Dec and 31st Dec nights, Hotels may ask for mandatory Gala Dinner. If so, this will be payable extra.
- Many hotels may ask for supplement cost during the period from 20th Dec – 07th Jan due to the premium season.
- Please ask for more and specific information on Pricing.
- Various Discounts are also available – subject to terms and conditions.
You may also like :
09 Nights / 10 Days
Boating in Holy Ganges, Varanasi
08 Nights / 09 Days
Jungle Safari in Ranthambhore Park
Similar Tour Packages