Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur
Price: EURO 460/ USD 545
Golden Triangle India Tour is the best tour for first time visitor to India who want to see the vibrant and diverse culture of India. This Luxury Golden Triangle Tour covers three major cities of India – Delhi, Jaipur and Agra.
In this 6 Nights 7 Days Golden Triangle Tour Package, you can see three different shades of India – British Heritage in Delhi, Mughal Heritage in Agra and Rajputana Royal Heritage in Jaipur.
- Visit the Immortal Taj Mahal
- Elephant Safari at Amber Fort, Jaipur
- Rajasthani Folk Dances live show
Indian Traditional Welcome with Garlands at the Indira Gandhi International Airport (T-3) and transfer to hotel. Night stay in Delhi.
Morning drive through India Gate, President House, Parliament House and other Govt. Buildings. Visit with a tourist guide: Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple and Qutab Minar. Afternoon visit with a tourist guide: Red Fort, Jama Masjid (Mosque) and Raj Ghat – cremation place of Mahatma Gandhi.
Night stay in Delhi.
Morning drive to Agra via Yamuna Expressway. Drive from Delhi to Agra with an English speaking driver. Afternoon visit Agra Fort and Taj Mahal with a tourist guide. You may stay in Agra Fort till sunset to view Taj Mahal. Free time for shopping and night stay in Agra.
Early morning again visit Taj Mahal at sunrise. Drive from Agra to Jaipur with an English speaking driver. En-route visit at Fatehpur Sikri – known as Ghost City. Night stay in Jaipur.
Morning Excursion trip to Amber Fort and enjoy elephant safari. En-route stop to take Photograph of Hawa Mahal, Pink City and Jal Mahal (Water Palace). Afternoon visit City Palace and Royal Observatory. Evening enjoy Rajasthani Folk Dances live show and dinner. Night stay in Jaipur.
Morning free time in Jaipur. Later drive from Jaipur to Delhi with an English speaking driver.
Arrive Delhi and check-in hotel near Delhi Airport or City Centre. Evening free for shopping.
Day free for shopping in City Centre. Later transfer to airport to connect flight for home.
Low Season (16/04/2021 – 30/09/2021)
High Season (01/10/2021 – 15/04/2022)
|Tour Cost Per Person||Standard Tour Package||Deluxe Tour Package||Luxury Tour Package|
|Low Season||EURO 470/ USD 560||EURO 600 / USD 650||EURO 665/ USD 755|
|High Season||EURO 500/ USD 600||EURO 655 / USD 745||EURO 825 / USD 950|
- 6 nights twin sharing hotels with breakfast and taxes.
- An air-conditioned car with an English speaking tourist driver as per programme.
- Local English speaking tourist guide as per tour package.
- All presently applicable taxes related to hotel and transport.
- Entrance Fees of Monuments. (€075 / $082)
- Other activities during the tour. (€018 / $020)
- Cost of Domestic flights within India during the tour.
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Extra expenses such as laundry, drinks, tips etc.
- Upgrade vehicle – from medium car to Toyota Innova. (€32 / $35)
Other Terms and Conditions:
- For 24th Dec and 31st Dec nights, Hotels may ask for mandatory Gala Dinner. If so, this will be payable extra.
- Many hotels may ask for supplement cost during the period from 20th Dec – 07th Jan due to the premium season.
- Please ask for more and specific information on Pricing.
- Various Discounts are also available – subject to terms and conditions.
You may also like :
09 Nights / 10 Days
Boating in Holy Ganges, Varanasi
08 Nights / 09 Days
Jungle Safari in Ranthambhore Park
Similar Tour Packages