Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur
Price: USD 590 | EURO 570
7 Days Golden Triangle Tour India is the best tour for first-time visitors to India who want to see the vibrant and diverse culture of India. This Luxury Golden Triangle Tour covers three major cities of India – Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra.
In this 6 Nights 7 Days Golden Triangle India Tours package, you can see three different shades of India – British Heritage in Delhi, Mughal Heritage in Agra, and Rajputana Royal Heritage in Jaipur.
- Visit the Immortal Taj Mahal
- Elephant Safari at Amber Fort, Jaipur
- Rajasthani Folk Dances live show
Golden Triangle India Tour Itinerary:-
A Golden Triangle India tour itinerary features three of India’s most well-known cities, Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. They are filled with grandeur, glory, and history. The tours of the Golden Triangle allow you to discover India in a unique way. This route has long been considered the best way to visit India. The Golden Triangle India tours are known for two reasons. On the map, three cities are roughly positioned in an equilateral triangle, with 230 kilometers separating one city from another. Furthermore, Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur are all renowned for their rich histories and cultures, thus truly making them golden.
A tour of the Golden Triangle of India is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Visits to historical sites, shopping, heritage stays, and other attractions are included in this world-class tour. Three iconic cities offer a glimpse of ancient heritage, history, and exciting experiences. Take in amazing architectural specimens and create unforgettable memories while you discover uncountable pleasures. A unique aspect of this Golden Triangle India Itinerary is that this itinerary runs in a triangle of Rajputana, British, and Mughal cultural influence. This tour begins with a guided city tour in Delhi and explores the Mughal dynasty in Agra and Rajput valor in Jaipur before concluding in Delhi. You can discover the great historical monuments of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur with the help of an experienced travel guide who can tell you stories of the bravery of ancient Indian rulers.
Why tour of the Golden Triangle India Itinerary 7 days trip Best for you?
There are many tour itineraries available in India, but none of them is better than the Golden Triangle India itinerary. This tour does not require any specific dates as it can be planned for any time on your trip. It covers three major cities of India – Delhi Jaipur and Agra. These are the top most visited cities for tourists who come to India for holidays.
Here are the reasons why the Golden Triangle India tour itinerary 7 days trip is Best for you:-
1. Breathtaking in size and intricate detail, the Taj Mahal draws you close to gaze at its beauty. Visitors to the Taj can be seen wandering the grounds for hours
2. Blend into the crowd during a walking tour of a Delhi neighborhood and see the Red Fort, Jama Masjid Mosque, Chandni Chowk bazaar, spice market, and Raj Ghat.
3. The rural areas of Rajasthan evoke a simpler time, where sand in the desert is all you can see for miles around. In these quieter settings, chances are you’ll get a second to take in your surroundings.
4. Crowning an imposing hilltop in Jaipur, Amber Fort is an extravagant and opulent temple of love. This lavish attraction has been preserved and is one of the most famous sites in the city.
5. Golden Triangle India Itinerary has some of the best royal historical monuments, magnificent architecture, thrilling adventure sports, and exquisite sightseeing options.
Indian Traditional Welcome with Garlands at the Indira Gandhi International Airport (T-3) and transfer to the hotel.
Hotel check-in time: 1400 Hrs. No other services.
Night stay in Delhi.
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed for sightseeing in Delhi with a tourist guide.
Visit Old Delhi: Red Fort, Jama Masjid (Mosque), and Raj Ghat – cremation place of Mahatma Gandhi.
Later drive through India Gate, President House, Parliament House, and other Govt. Buildings.
Visit South Delhi: Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple, and Qutub Minar.
Night stay in Delhi.
Breakfast at the hotel.
Later drive to Agra via Yamuna Expressway.
Afternoon visits Agra Fort and Taj Mahal with a tourist guide.
You may stay in Agra Fort till sunset to view the Taj Mahal.
Free time for shopping and night stay in Agra.
Early breakfast (Today you can also visit the Taj Mahal in Sunrise) and drive to Jaipur Jaipur.
En route visit Fatehpur Sikri
Later continue the drive to Jaipur, and on arrival check in at the hotel.
Night stay in Jaipur.
Breakfast at the hotel
Today you have an Excursion trip to Amber Fort and enjoy an elephant safari (this is optional).
En route stop to take Photographs of Hawa Mahal, Pink City, and Jal Mahal (Water Palace).
Afternoon visit City Palace and Royal Observatory.
Evening visit the local traditional bazaar of Jaipur & night stay.
Breakfast at the hotel & free.
Later proceed to drive to Delhi, On arrival Check in at the hotel.
Evening free for your own, no transport services
Night stay in Delhi.
Breakfast at the hotel & free
Hotel checkout 1100 Hrs. Later proceed to the airport to board your flight home.
Low Season (16/04/2023 – 30/09/2023)
High Season (01/10/2023 – 15/04/2024)
Low Season (16/04/2024 – 30/09/2024)
|Tour Cost Per Person||Standard Tour Package||First Tour Package||Deluxe Tour Package||Luxury Tour Package|
|Low Season||USD 590 | EURO 570||USD 675 | EURO 650||USD 790 | EURO 765||USD 1000 | EURO 970|
|High Season||USD 655 | EURO 530||USD 775 | EURO 750||USD 875 | EURO 845||USD 1130 | EURO 1090|
|Low Season||USD 620 | EURO 595||USD 705 | EURO 680||USD 830 | EURO 805||USD 1055 | EURO 1025|
- Total 6 Nights twin sharing hotels with breakfast and taxes.
- An air-conditioned car with an English-speaking tourist driver as per the program.
- One day local English-speaking tour guide during the sightseeing in each city.
- All presently applicable taxes related to hotel and transport.
- Entrance Fees of Monuments. (€75 / $85)
- Other activities during the tour (€35 / $40)
- Flights: Domestic or International
- Lunch, Dinner or Drink.
- Any type of personal expenses.
- Upgrade vehicle – from medium car to Toyota Innova. (€70 / $80)
Other Terms and Conditions:
- 24th Dec and 31st Dec nights, Hotels may ask for a mandatory Gala Dinner. This will be payable extra.
- Many hotels may ask for supplement costs during the period from 20th Dec – 07th Jan due to the premium season.
- Please ask for more specific information on Pricing.
- Various Discounts are also available – subject to terms and conditions.
- If traveling with more than two people, the tour price will change accordingly.
|City||Standard Hotels||First Hotels||Deluxe Hotels||Luxury Hotels|
|Delhi||Hotel Madhuban||Jaypee Siddhartha||Jaypee Vasant Continental/The Park||Hotel Le Meridian|
|Agra||Hotel Royal Regent||Hotel Crystal Sarovar/Grand Imperial||ITC Mughal/Taj Hotel & Convention Center||Hotel Taj View|
|Jaipur||Vimal Heritage||Alsisar Haveli/Mandawa Haveli||Hilton Jaipur /ITC Rajputana||Samode Haveli|
Important Tags: Golden Triangle Tour, Golden Triangle Tour India, Golden Triangle Tour Packages in India, best Golden Triangle tour package, Golden Triangle Tours India, Golden Triangle India Tours, Golden Triangle Luxury Tour, Golden Triangle tour itinerary, Golden Triangle Tourism Circuit, Golden Triangle India tourism, tours of the Golden Triangle India, Golden Triangle Tours of India, Golden Triangle Tours from Delhi,
You may also like :
09 Nights / 10 Days
Boating in Holy Ganges, Varanasi
08 Nights / 09 Days
Jungle Safari in Ranthambhore Park
Similar Tour Packages