Duration: 11 Nights / 12 Days
Destination: Delhi – Mathura – Barsana – Nandgaon – Vrindavan – Gokul
Price: Price on request
Holi is the festival of colors; it spread happiness and joy all around. Holi is the favorite festival of Lord Krishna, so Mathura is the place where Holi celebrated with high energy and fun. Holi arrangements start from February and ending in March with a grand holi celebration. It covers all the nearby areas like Gokul, Brij Bhoomi, Nandgaon, Vrindavan, and Barsana. In Mathura, every town has its unique way of celebrating Holi.
- Play Lathmar Holi in Barsana
- Enjoy the Special Holi Foods and Drinks.
- Colourful Holi in Mathura and Vrindavan.
- Explore temples of Lord Krishna in Mathura.
Indian Traditional Welcome with Beautiful Garlands at the Indira Gandhi International Airport (T-3) and then night stay in a hotel.
Morning Drive to Mathura by Yamuna Expressway with an English Speaking Driver. Afternoon visits the temples in Mathura and Vrindavan with a tourist guide, then night stay in a hotel.
Morning drive to Barsana where Laddu Holi celebrated in Shriji temple (Dedicated to Radhaji). Barsana is 49 km far from the Mathura. In the afternoon free time for shopping and after then night stay in a hotel.
Morning drive to Barsana for very famous Holi, Lathmaar Holi (Main Holi in Barsana). This holi is not only for fun, but it promotes women empowerment also. Afternoon visit to the hotel for a night stay.
Morning drive to Nandgaon for Nandgaon Holi, which is also very famous. Nandgaon is 55 km away from Mathura. People gathered in large numbers to play this lovable game. Then, night stay in a hotel.
Morning drive to Vrindavan, which is 11km away from Mathura, where the Rangbharni Ekadashi is celebrated in one of the oldest temple – Banke Bihari Temple in Vrindavan. People assemble in this temple and play with colors. Afternoon moving to Mathura for Holi in Krishna Janambhoomi temple (Birthplace of Lord Krishna). Night stay in a Hotel.
Morning drive to Gokul, which is 15 km from the Mathura. Chhadimaar Holi is celebrated in Gokul. Afternoon free time for shopping and then move to a hotel for a night stay.
Morning moving to Dwarkadeesh Temple Mathura for the Holi celebration. Afternoon free time for shopping and explore other temples in Mathura. After then, night stay in a Hotel.
Morning free time for shopping or exploring other visiting places in Mathura and Vrindavan. In the evening, the Holika Dahan will be celebrated at the temples and streets of Vrindavan. After then, night stay in a hotel.
Morning ready for the Holi celebration because this will be the actual Holi. On this day, Holi will be celebrated with colors and water. Night stay in a Hotel.
Morning visit to Baldev (Dauji) temple, which is 12 km from Mathura. After the actual Holi, in memory of Baldev (Big Brother of Lord Krishna), Holi will celebrate in Baldev temple. Afternoon free time to visit other places in Mathura & Vrindavan for shopping. After then, moving to a hotel for night stay.
Morning drive to Delhi with English speaking driver. When arriving at Delhi, check-in a hotel. Evening time free for shopping in Delhi. Visit Indira Gandhi International Airport to connect flight for home.
Low Season (16/04/2019 – 30/09/2019)
High Season (01/10/2019 – 15/04/2020)
|Tour Cost Per Person||Standard Tour Package||First Class Tour Package||Deluxe Tour Package||Luxury Tour Package|
|Low Season||Price on request||Price on request||Price on request||Price on request|
|High Season||Price on request||Price on request||Price on request||Price on request|
- 11 nights twin sharing hotels with breakfast and taxes.
- Air-conditioned car with an English speaking tourist driver as per programme.
- Local English speaking tourist guide as per tour package.
- All presently applicable taxes related to hotel and transport.
- Entrance Fees of Monuments. ($085 / €080)
- Cost of Domestic flights within India during the tour. ($085 / €080)
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Extra expenses such as laundry, drinks, tips, etc.
- Upgrade vehicle – from medium car to Toyota Innova. ($145 / €135)
Other Terms and Conditions:
- For 24th Dec and 31st Dec nights, Hotels may ask for mandatory Gala Dinner. If so, this will be payable extra.
- Many hotels may ask for supplement cost during the period from 20th Dec – 07th Jan due to a premium season.
- Please ask for more and specific information on Pricing.
- Various Discounts are also available – subject to terms and conditions.
Plan your trip for the Festival of Color – Holi . This best 12 day Holi Festival Tour Package will take you to the most undiscovered destinations of India.