Duration: 11 Nights / 12 Days
Destination: Delhi – Mathura – Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Ranthambore – Jaipur – Pushkar – Udaipur.
Price: Price on request
Holi is one of the most significant festivals in India. Every region of India celebrates it during the spring season, which marks the beginning of summer. This festival is known as the festival of colors because people in India get drowned in the colored water and have a vibrant color fight during the day. Holi is the most distinctive and deeply rooted cultural celebration in India and embodies the joyous spirit of spring. No other holiday can excite people the way Holi does in India.
Our Holi celebration trip package was built keeping in mind your desire to visit the Holi capitals of India. Take part in one of the most significant festivals held in India to explore the rich range of Indian culture, art, and architecture, travel deep into North India, and experience the heartbeat of this amazing nation. This Holi Tour Package 2024 will cover the amazing and vibrant cities of India such as Delhi, Mathura, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri, Ranthambore Tiger Reserve, Jaipur, Pushkar, and Udaipur.
- Play Lathmar Holi in Barsana
- Enjoy the Special Holi Foods and Drinks.
- Colourful Holi in Mathura and Vrindavan.
- Explore temples of Lord Krishna in Mathura.
High Season (01/10/2024 – 15/04/2024)
Low Season (16/04/2024 – 30/09/2024)
High Season (01/10/2024 – 15/09/2024)
|Tour Cost Per Person||Standard Tour Package||First Class Tour Package||Deluxe Tour Package||Luxury Tour Package|
|Low Season||Price on request||Price on request||Price on request||Price on request|
|High Season||Price on request||Price on request||Price on request||Price on request|
- 11 nights twin sharing hotels with breakfast and taxes.
- Air-conditioned car with an English speaking tourist driver as per programme
- Local English speaking tourist guide as per tour package.
- All presently applicable taxes related to hotel and transport.
- Entrance Fees of Monuments. ($085 / €080)
- Cost of Domestic flights within India during the tour. ($085 / €080)
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Extra expenses such as laundry, drinks, tips, etc.
- Upgrade vehicle – from medium car to Toyota Innova. ($145 / €135)
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Please ask for more and specific information on Pricing.
- Various Discounts are also available – subject to terms and conditions.
Plan your trip for the Festival of Color – Holi . This best 12 day Holi Festival Tour Package will take you to the most undiscovered destinations of India.
NOTE: This Tour can be further customized according to your travel needs & requirements.
Featured Tour Packages :-