Duration: 13 Nights/ 14 Days
Destination: Delhi – Haridwar – Rishikesh – Chandigarh – Shimla – Dharamshala – Amritsar – Golden Temple.
Price: USD 1300/ EURO 1160
This 13 Nights 14 Days North India Heritage Tour will take you to the most popular destinations of North India. This tour package will cover historical places like Red Fort, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Qutub Minar, Laxminarayan Temple, Lotus Temple in Delhi, local monasteries, McLeod Ganj, Church of St. John at Dharamshala, and Golden Temple in Amritsar.
- Visit the famed Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Jama Masjid
- experience Ganga Aarti at Ganges ghat
- drive to Shimla, the ‘Summer Retreat of the British.
- Visit Vice regal Lodge, Gaiety Theatre, Gorton Castle, State Museum
- Visit The Mall Road, Jakhoo Hill
- famous golden temple in Amritsar
Arrive at Delhi Airport. Here our representative will receive you with a warm welcome and assist you to your pre-booked hotel. Check into hotels and spend the rest of the day with leisure.
Upon your arrival & after breakfast, get ready for city tour & proceed towards significant tourist attractions of Delhi such as the famed Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Jama Masjid and the vibrant markets of Chandni Chowk, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Qutub Minar, Laxminarayan Temple, Lotus Temple and many other exciting places. Return to the hotel for night stay.
After breakfast, drive towards Haridwar. Check-in at the hotel. In the evening, experience Ganga Aarti at Ganges ghat. Spend overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, you will get an excursion of Rishikesh (also known as the ‘land of God’) & later come back to Haridwar and sightseeing of Haridwar. Stay the full night here.
After your breakfast, drive to Chandigarh in the morning. Upon your arrival in the beautiful city, you will check-in at the hotel and relax at one of the few planned cities in India.
Early in the morning, drive to Shimla, the ‘Summer Retreat of the British. On your way, you will witness beautiful green mountains, waterfalls etc. Upon your arrival at Shimla, you will check-in at the hotel and spend some time at leisure. The other alternative could be to visit the market place or enjoy the scenic beauty of Shimla. Return to the hotel for night stay.
After taking breakfast, you’ll be free for the whole day. Take a full-day tour to Shimla.Sightsee local markets and beautiful destinations here. Visit Vice regal Lodge, Gaiety Theatre, Gorton Castle, State Museum – Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Catholic Church on the Ridge, Sankat Mochan Temple, and Jakhu Temple. Evening, spend time shopping at the local market – The Mall & the Ridge. Take an overnight stay here. Head-on
The whole day you’ll be set free for local sightseeing. After having breakfast at the hotel, you will head towards the morning sightseeing tour of Shimla. Visit The Mall Road, Jakhoo Hill – the highest point in Shimla which offers a panoramic view of the city, Glen forest, Chadwick Falls and Prospect Hill. Return to the hotel for night stay.
After taking breakfast, drive to Dharamshala. On reaching there, check-in at the hotel &take rest. Take an overnight stay here.
After breakfast, drive towards Dharamshala (the holy seat of Dalai Lama). Your morning sightseeing tour will include various local monasteries, Mc Leod Ganj (residence of his holiness Dalai Lama), The Tibetan Medical Center, and Church of St. John. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After having breakfast ,drive towards Amritsar. On arriving here, check-in at the hotel. Night stay in Amritsar.
After having breakfast, go for a city tour to Amritsar. The tour will start from the morning view of the famous golden temple in Amritsar (most popular and holy destination of Sikhism). After that, you will visit other destinations like the Jallianwala Bagh, Durgiana Temple (replica of Golden temple & dedicated to Goddess Durga in Hindu religion). Overnight stay in Amritsar.
After having breakfast, drive to the airport to board flight for Delhi. On reaching here, transfer to hotel & check-in there. Rest day will be free. Overnight stay there.
Visit – Gateway of India, The Prince of Wales Museum, and Chowpatty Beach & Juhu Beach – Chowpatty beach is situated on Marine Drive. Night stay Mumbai.
Our representatives will drop you at Delhi Airport. From there, board a flight on time for your onward journey towards home.
Low Season (16/04/2022 – 30/09/2022)
High Season (01/10/2022 – 15/04/2023)
Low Season (16/04/2023 – 30/09/2023)
|Tour Cost Per Person||Standard Tour Package|
|All Season||USD 1300/ EURO 1160|
- 13 nights 4 Star hotels with breakfast and taxes.
- An air-conditioned car with an English speaking tourist driver as per programme.
- Local English speaking tourist guide as per tour package.
- All transfers & sightseeing
- 01-day local tour guide in each city during sightseeing.
- Old Delhi Rickshaw ride
- Toy train ride in Shimla.
- Mansa Devi cable car ride.
- All presently applicable taxes related to hotel and transport.
- Entrance Fees of Monuments. (€075 / $082)li>
- Other activities during the tour. (€018 / $020)
- Cost of Domestic flights within India during the tour. ($046 / €043)
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Extra expenses such as laundry, drinks, tips, etc.
- Upgrade vehicle – from medium car to Toyota Innova. (€32 / $35)
Other Terms and Conditions:
- For 24th Dec and 31st Dec nights, Hotels may ask for mandatory Gala Dinner. If so, this will be payable extra.
- Many hotels may ask for supplement cost during the period from 20th Dec – 07th Jan due to the premium season.
- Please ask for more and specific information on Pricing.
- Various Discounts are also available – subject to terms and conditions.
Plan your Trip for North India Heritage Tour
Make your booking for North India Heritage Tour with us. We are Govt. of India authorized tour operator and are serving in this industry from the last 24 years. We have a number of satisfied clients across the globe. You can check the reviews of our clients on our website and also on TripAdvisor.
Contact us to customize North India Heritage Tour as per your arrival dates and convenience.