In India, tourism is gradually and slowly change itself to the new routine. From a contactless trip to open-date luxuries packages, we are now taking small steps to move into the new life and so our travellers. From planning holidays at excellent resorts to witnessing unique adventures activities, visitors have now begun to accept the new normal. And the Rajasthan is one of the fantastic places to explore in India. So here, mention the ultimate post-covid travel guide to Rajasthan. This travel post-Covid travel guide will help you to stay safe and enjoy your trip without any worries.
Rajasthan has so much to see that a trip here needs careful planning with a long travel distance between top destinations. From hill stations to deserts and from heritage cities to small quaint villages, one can relish all surroundings within city limits. Exhibiting a dreamy, colorful and royal experience, the places to visit in Rajasthan will allow you to enjoy a vacation like never before. The tourist destinations in Rajasthan are not limited to beauty only as here you can enjoy a lot of adventures.
Same as the other states in India, tourism in Rajasthan is also continuing at a magnificent speed. If you plan a trip to this state anytime soon, you need to stay up-to-date on future travel instructions and announcements. This post-Covid travel guide to Rajasthan will keep you updated with Covid laws in the state.
Travel Advisory To Rajasthan During COVID
Rajasthan has resumed for all domestic and foreign visitors, however keeping the pandemic in mind, several COVID guidelines have been declared by Rajasthan Government for both international and domestic visitors entering the state. Must follow these Rajasthan travel advisory during COVID:
- There shall be no limitation on the intra-state and inter-state trip.
- Visitors coming from other states must have a negative RT-PCR test report. The report should not be older than 72 hours from their time to arrival in the Rajasthan.
- The Central Government of India declared that no separate permission, approval and e-permit would be needed for travel.
- Domestic tourists visiting the airports in Rajasthan can undergo 14 days of home quarantine.
- By submitting a negative RT-PCR test report on arrival, travellers may also ask for freedom from institutional quarantine.
- For all passengers arriving at the airport, thermal screening shall be done.
- With the travellers coming by air, those coming via railway stations and bus stands will also be checked. And those without a negative test report will have to undergo quarantine for 14 days.
- Traveller must download the Aarogyasetu App throughout their travel.
- Night curfew will be imposed in Rajasthan’s eight cities, including Jaipur, Bhilwara, Udaipur, Kota, Kushalgarh, Jodhpur, Sagwara and Ajmer, from 11 pm to 5 am.
Places to Explore In Rajasthan During COVID
Rajasthan is one of the most visited states in India. With medieval forts, amazing views, captivating hill stations, Rajasthan is surely the jewel on Indian’s crown. It’s not surprising because it shows India at its most iconic, colourful and exotic best. Most of the things that come to mind when you think of Rajasthan is palaces, deserts, camels, forts and elephants. Don’t miss exploring the best places in Rajasthan.
You can either opt to relish a luxurious stay at the exclusive resorts or venture out and explore some of the places to visit in Rajasthan throughout COVID. Whenever you plan a vacation to Rajasthan, there are many best destinations that you must comprise in your itinerary: Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Mount Abu, and many more. Keeping the pandemic situation in mind, travellers must adhere to all COVID safety rules in Rajasthan and strictly maintain distancing throughout their travel.
Best Time To Visit Rajasthan During COVID
The most suitable time to visit as per the post-Covid travel guide to Rajasthan is among the spring months, that is, between March to May, as the weather is delightful and comfortable with cooler nights. You can go travel in the city and gratify in many adventure activities throughout this season.
How To Reach Rajasthan
In Rajasthan, all domestic flights are now running, and you can quickly get flights from the main cities of India, such as Kolkata, Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai. All the airlines are obeying Covid safety anticipations and managing perfect sanitation circumstances for the protection of visitors.
Along with this, both Inter and intrastate tour is now permitted in Rajasthan, and guests can get local transportation assistance during the city. You can also pre-book a cab to reach across or ask the resort staff to manage a taxi or cab for transfers.
Also Read, Best Places To Visit In Manali